Wednesday, October 23, 2013

the coatigan

{Coatigan: Target | Chambray: Gap | Jeans: Old Navy | Shoes: Anthropologie | Bag: Similar}







As usual I was shopping the aisles of Target for necessities when of course I got distracted by the pretty baubles and eye-catching fabrics NOT in the necessity aisle. I had recently put a "coatigan" (part cardigan, part coat) on my "want-to-buy" list and lo behold, look at what I found at Target...a coatigan. And to be honest, I love it so much more than the ones on my list. I love the drape, I love the colors and I love the belt. Throw on a chambray shirt, some jeans, the standard red lip and some pretty, patterned loafers and what do you know, you have a picture perfect outfit. 

Gotta love that Target or should I say, women love it, husbands hate it. If that's not an rousing endorsement I don't know what is.

3 comments:

  1. oh, step away from those shoes and no one gets hurt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are wild! I am curious what else you will wear them with....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I love the term coatigan! Perfect way to describe it!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...