Thursday, January 16, 2014

modcloth style challenge.

Ladies, I'm back! I know I've been quiet around these parts but we've been transitioning to being a family of four (and it hasn't been all roses and sunshine). And of course as much as I love you guys, my family comes first. Our littlest is finally on a schedule, so that means I have a few quiet minutes that need filling! What better way to start back to the blog than with a challenge from Modcloth!

I was asked to create an outfit with the "In the Key of Chic" dress. Since it's still a little cool in my parts for a dress like this, I paired it with a gorgeous green coat and some stunning cameo earrings. I just love the whole look and I hope you do too!

Is this outfit making you crave sunshine and warmer temps like me?

Modcloth Style Challenge



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...